– This product is applicable for US Steam Wallet Codes store only. (It is NOT redeemable for Steam Wallet Codes accounts created in other countries than United States)
– Beatergaming is not affiliated, associated, or in any way connected with websites that promise exchanges and/or trades of Steam Wallet Codes for other products.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-RETURNABLE
ABOUT STEAM WALLET CODES (US)
Steam Wallet Code USD5 (US) offers gamers instant access to thousands of games, from Action to Indie and everything in-between by adding credits to their Steam account and can be easily purchased from our Beatergaming .
With Steam Wallet Code USD5 (US) you no longer need a credit card on Steam to add funds to your Steam Wallet. Steam Wallet Code USD5 (US) works just like a gift certificate, which can be redeemed on the Steam platform for the purchase of games, software and any other item you can purchase on the Steam Store.
Instant Access to Games
Steam has over 2,000 games from Action to Indie and everything in-between. Enjoy exclusive deals, automatic game updates and other great perks.
Join the Community
Meet new people, join game groups, form clans, chat in-game and more! With over 75 million potential friends (or enemies), the fun never stops.
Create and Share Content
Gift your friends, trade items, and even create new content for games in the Steam Workshop. Help shape the future of your favorite games.
Whether you’re on a PC, Mac, Linux box, mobile device, or even your television, you can enjoy the benefits of Steam. Take the fun with you today with Steam Wallet Codes.
HOW TO REDEEM A STEAM WALLET CODE?
1. Go to HERE Sign in if you aren’t already. You will need to create a Steam account if you do not already have one.
2. Once logged into Steam, please enter your unique Wallet code that you received into the “Steam Wallet Code” field.
3. Click “Continue” to redeem the credit onto your account. Note: If you have never used Steam Wallet credit on your account, you may be prompted to enter your current address to determine the correct currency.
4. The value of the Steam Wallet code will be added to your account’s Steam Wallet balance. The current available balance will be listed in the upper right hand corner next to [Your username]’s Account.