1. This product is applicable for the US iTunes Store only. It is NOT redeemable for iTunes accounts created in other countries than the United States.
2. BeaterGaming is not affiliated, associated, or in any way connected with websites that promise exchanges and/or trades of iTunes codes for other products. No refunds will be deemed applicable nor provided in such cases.
3. By purchasing iTunes Gift Cards, customers agree and accept the Terms and Conditions of Apple’s Policy. iTunes Gift Card is not redeemable for cash and no resale, refunds or exchanges for another gift card. BeaterGaming shall be under no liability whatsoever to customers that violate the Apple Policy.
4.All purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-RETURNABLE
About iTunes Gift Card (US)
iTunes USD4 Gift Card (US) is very simple to use and makes a perfect gift as well. You can purchase it at our BeaterGaming store in a variety of denominations based on your needs. Every iTunes USD4 Gift Card (US) works in Mac App Store, App Store, iBooks Store and the iTunes Store to top up your iTunes account credits to be used for app or in-app purchases.
So go ahead and send your gaming buddy the latest strategy adventure game or your love ones that album you have on repeat. Only find the music, movies, TV shows, programs, publications, or games you wish to give on the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store. Or from your iOS device, click the “share button” near the top of the display. iTunes USD4 Gift Card (US) is by far the most convenient way to credit to your US iTunes Store account.
Your updated balance appears in your US iTunes Store account once you redeem iTunes USD4 Gift Card (US). Each time you purchase content, iTunes deducts funds in the credit until it is depleted.
How to redeem an iTunes Gift Card (US)?
1. Click the “Redeem” link in the “Quick Links” box of the iTunes Store
2. Type in the code, click “Redeem” and confirm “Redeem Prepaid Card”
Terms and Conditions:
Valid only on purchases from the US iTunes Store. Use requires an active iTunes account & prior acceptance of license & usage terms.